Tattoo After Care
Proper Aftercare of Your New Tattoo is Crucial
1. Remove bandage in 2 to 4 hours.
2. Wash gently with antibacterial soap. Pat Dry.
3. Do Not reapply Bandage, Let it Breathe.
4. Apply Non-scented Lubriderm lotion 3 to 5 times a day for two weeks.
5. Do Not use Vaseline, Rubbing Alcohol, or anything else your friends tell you to use.
6. No soaking. Showers are fine (and recommended), just no baths or jacuzzi soaking in the first 2 weeks.
7. DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH AT YOUR TATTOO.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email us!